- 250 g Fresh strawberries
- 25 g Corn Flour
- 100 g water
- 3 pieces Strawberry bubble gum
- 100 g castor sugar
- 180 g egg white
- 30 g melted butter
- Extra sugar for lining moulds
- icing sugar for dusting
Recipe is created for
Hull and wash strawberries. Place in TM bowl and blitz for 6 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides and heat for
3 minutes/100C/speed 1.
mix corn flour with water and add to TM bowl. Cook for 4 minutes 100C/speed 2. Chop bubble gum into small pieces, add to TM bowl and mix for 6 second/speed 6. Remove mixture from bowl and cool to room temperature.
Wash TM bowl well with hot soapy water and leave upside down to dry. Position butterfly in bowl and add egg whites, whisk for 5 minutes/37C/speed 4. When egg whites are stiff, slowly begin to add sugar through hole in lid. Continue to whisk until all sugar is incorporated and turn off machine.
Fold half egg whites into Strawberry puree. Fold through remaining egg whites and fill prepared moulds. Scrape tops of moulds flat, cover and store in fridge until required. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and cook for 10 minutes. Dust with Icing sugar and serve immediately
Serve with a side of vanilla bean ice-cream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)