- 2 carrots, (approx 100g)
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 600 gram Fresh strawberries
- 1/2 lemon
5h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 70C (convection), or the lowest setting it will go.
Cut fruit and vegetables into 3-4cm pieces. Place into TM bowl.
Chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Place measuring cup into lid and squeeze lemon over the top, catching the pips in the lid. Remove pips.
Cook for 11 minutes, 100C, speed 2.
Meanwhile rub 2 large baking trays with coconut oil, or line with baking paper or silicon mat.
When fruit has finished cooking, blend 1 min, starting at speed 4, gradually increasing to Speed 9.
Spread mixture onto sheets in thin layer. Tap the trays on the countertop to help evenly distribute the mixture.
Place in oven to dehrydrate for 4-5 hours, until set but not too tacky. Turn off oven and leve to set in the oven for about an hour.
Experiment with different combinations of fruit and mild vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Blueberry jam
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam
- Strawberry Jam
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Banana pancakes