- 2 Bananas ripe
- 30 g Corn Flour
- 2 eggs
- Rice milk/Alond milk/Coconut milk/Regular milk, enough to make up 500g when combined with 2 bananas
8Recipe is created for
Set your jug to weigh, put two peeled bananas broken into pieces into the jug then top with your milk of choice to get 500g....
Blend on speed 9 for 15 seconds or until there are no lumps.
Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 7mins 90c on speed 4
*tested and approved by 2.8yr old and 8 month old
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding