Sugar free Banana Custard
- 2 Bananas ripe
- 30 g Corn Flour
- 2 eggs
- Rice milk/Alond milk/Coconut milk/Regular milk, enough to make up 500g when combined with 2 bananas
8Recipe is created for
Set your jug to weigh, put two peeled bananas broken into pieces into the jug then top with your milk of choice to get 500g....
Blend on speed 9 for 15 seconds or until there are no lumps.
Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 7mins 90c on speed 4
*tested and approved by 2.8yr old and 8 month old
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breastfeeding (Lactation) Bliss Balls
- Variation Healthy Apricot, Nut & Seeds Bliss Balls
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Banana, Strawberry and Kale ice cream, dairy free, sugar free, GAPS friendly
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not
- Yummy Carrot Spice Bliss Balls
- Cranberry and Cashew Protein Balls
- Healthy Gummies
- Cold marshmallow
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake