- 75 grams coconut oil, melted
- 260 grams Peanut butter (I used crunchy), or any others nut butter
- 25 grams cacao powder
- 85 grams Rice malt syrup
- 1 &amp; 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 1 pinch salt
Melt coconut oil 40sec/37C/sp 2.5
Add Peanut Butter - mix til smooth 40 sec/37C/2.5
Add in cacao, Rice malt syrup, vanilla and sea salt - mix til creamy 1min/37C/, turning up to 2.5 breifly to incorporate ingredients.
Scrape down sides and mix again 2- 3min/37C/
Pour into dish lined with banking paper or plastic wrap and place in freezer for 1 hour
After 1 hour, remove from freezer and cut into squares (and try not to eat it all right then and there)
Store in airtight container in freezer.
For other textures use smooth nut butter add chia sees, fruits, nuts etc when adding cacao.
All credit for this recipe goes to The Sugar Breakup - I just converted it //thesugarbreakup.com/2015/02/05/nut-butter-chocolate-fudge-2/
I have only just converted this recipe, so any comments, suggestion or alterations welcome!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Little piggy faces