- 75 grams coconut oil, melted
- 260 grams Peanut butter (I used crunchy), or any others nut butter
- 25 grams cacao powder
- 85 grams Rice malt syrup
- 1 &amp; 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 1 pinch salt
Melt coconut oil 40sec/37C/sp 2.5
Add Peanut Butter - mix til smooth 40 sec/37C/2.5
Add in cacao, Rice malt syrup, vanilla and sea salt - mix til creamy 1min/37C/"Gentle stir setting" , turning up to 2.5 breifly to incorporate ingredients.
Scrape down sides and mix again 2- 3min/37C/"Gentle stir setting"
Pour into dish lined with banking paper or plastic wrap and place in freezer for 1 hour
After 1 hour, remove from freezer and cut into squares (and try not to eat it all right then and there)
Store in airtight container in freezer.
Accessories you need
For other textures use smooth nut butter add chia sees, fruits, nuts etc when adding cacao.
All credit for this recipe goes to The Sugar Breakup - I just converted it //thesugarbreakup.com/2015/02/05/nut-butter-chocolate-fudge-2/
I have only just converted this recipe, so any comments, suggestion or alterations welcome!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice