- 400 grams rolled oats
- 30 grams Shredded coconut
- 120 grams craisins
- 80 grams sultanas
- 200 grams honey
- 140 grams sunbutter
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams choc chips
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a 28cm x 18cm baking tray with baking paper. No need to grease. Set aside.
3. Spread oats onto a large oven tray and toast for 5 mins. Stir, add coconut and toast for further 5-8 mins or until lightly browned.
4. Chop craisins and sultanas for 3 secs/speed 6. Scrape out of TM bowl and set aside. No need to wash TM bowl.
5. Into TM bowl, combine honey, sunbutter, brown sugar and cook 70 degrees/4 mins/speed 2.
6. Add vanilla essence and salt and mix 10secs/speed 1.
7. Add oats and coconut into TM bowl and mix 30 secs/interval speed. Scrape down sides.
8. Add cranberries, sultanas and choc chips and mix 30 secs/interval speed or until all well combined.
9. Press mixture AS FIRMLY AS POSSIBLE into the pre-prepared baking tray with the back of a spoon.
10. Cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate for 2 hours. Remove and slice into bars.
Accessories you need
Search for my sunbutter recipe to prepare your own sunbutter, and make these school lunchbox friendly nut-free muesli bars.
If you are able to have nuts, substitute sunbutter with peanut butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins