- 300 grams white sugar
- 80 grams water
- 150 grams white sugar
- 90 grams Butter
- 110 grams Dry Milk Powder, full cream
- 300 grams dessicated coconut
- 20 grams cocoa powder
1. Mill 300g white sugar 10 seconds/speed 10. Set Aside.
2. Make condensed milk - put water, 150g white sugar, butter and milk powder in bowl with butterfly and cook for 6 minutes/90 degrees/speed 4 (alternatively use a tin of condensed milk)
3. Add coconut and milled sugar (that was previously set aside) to condensed milk mixture. Mix 20 seconds speed 4
4. Using a teaspoonful of mixture, roll into balls and cover lightly in cocoa powder (place ball in cocoa powder for a second, then roll around your hands to coat).
5. Refrigerate till cold.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd