- 250 g Fresh strawberries
- 400 g Japanese sushi rice
- 100 g quinoa
- 2 tbsp Mango Jelly
- 20 g Butter
- 2 tbsp Soft brown sugar
Add 400 g of sushi rice to your tmx basket & wash under water.
Add 900 g of water to the bowl, insert your rice basket, place your lid on your bowl & click into place.
Add 100 g quinoa to your varoma tray & cook for 13 min/varoma/sp 2
Remove the varoma & add your mc to the top of your Thermomix bowl lid.
Cook rice for an aditional 3 minutes/varoma/sp2
Whilst the rice & quinoa is cooling wash, clean & hull strawberries then cut into slices.
Once rice & quinoa has cooled slighly add the butter & sugar to a frypan & heat until butter & sugar has melted & combined. Add quinoa & brown it.
Shape your sushi rice, add a small amount of the jelly to adhear 2 slices of strawberries to. Top the strawberries with some of the toasted quinoa
Serve with honey or maple syrup as a dipping sauce
let your imagination run wild with different flavour combnations
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing