- 250 g Fresh strawberries
- 400 g Japanese sushi rice
- 100 g quinoa
- 2 tbsp Mango Jelly
- 20 g Butter
- 2 tbsp Soft brown sugar
Add 400 g of sushi rice to your tmx basket & wash under water.
Add 900 g of water to the bowl, insert your rice basket, place your lid on your bowl & click into place.
Add 100 g quinoa to your varoma tray & cook for 13 min/varoma/sp 2
Remove the varoma & add your mc to the top of your Thermomix bowl lid.
Cook rice for an aditional 3 minutes/varoma/sp2
Whilst the rice & quinoa is cooling wash, clean & hull strawberries then cut into slices.
Once rice & quinoa has cooled slighly add the butter & sugar to a frypan & heat until butter & sugar has melted & combined. Add quinoa & brown it.
Shape your sushi rice, add a small amount of the jelly to adhear 2 slices of strawberries to. Top the strawberries with some of the toasted quinoa
Serve with honey or maple syrup as a dipping sauce
let your imagination run wild with different flavour combnations
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE