- 250 g Fresh strawberries
- 400 g Japanese sushi rice
- 100 g quinoa
- 2 tbsp Mango Jelly
- 20 g Butter
- 2 tbsp Soft brown sugar
Add 400 g of sushi rice to your tmx basket & wash under water.
Add 900 g of water to the bowl, insert your rice basket, place your lid on your bowl & click into place.
Add 100 g quinoa to your varoma tray & cook for 13 min/varoma/sp 2
Remove the varoma & add your mc to the top of your Thermomix bowl lid.
Cook rice for an aditional 3 minutes/varoma/sp2
Whilst the rice & quinoa is cooling wash, clean & hull strawberries then cut into slices.
Once rice & quinoa has cooled slighly add the butter & sugar to a frypan & heat until butter & sugar has melted & combined. Add quinoa & brown it.
Shape your sushi rice, add a small amount of the jelly to adhear 2 slices of strawberries to. Top the strawberries with some of the toasted quinoa
Serve with honey or maple syrup as a dipping sauce
let your imagination run wild with different flavour combnations
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet