- 6 fresh peaches
- 500 g coconut or rapadura sugar
- 1000 g water
- 1/2 vanilla pod, split in half
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 cardamom pods, split open
- 250 g Fresh Raspberries
- 100 g Rapadura or Raw Sugar
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 6 scoops Creamy traditional ice cream, from the new EDC p.154
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except the peaches into TM bowl and cook for 10 min/100°C/Reverse/speed 4.
Place 3 whole peaches into simmering basket, cook in syrup for 5 min/90°C/speed 4
Test for doneness with a wooden skewer, they should still feel firm but give a little. Remove with a slotted spoon and allow peaches to cool on Varoma tray. Repeat this process with remaining peaches
When cool, peel carefully, then gently remove stone by cutting along groove. Place in a bowl, cover and refrigerate until serving time. Can be prepared up to a day ahead.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 1 min/speed 8.
Strain out seeds by pushing through a fine plastic sieve, if preferred without seeds. Chill in fridge until serving time. Can be made three days in advance.
Serve in attractive dessert dishes or stem less wine glasses.
Place one scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream in dish/glass; flatten slightly with the back of the scoop.
On to the ice cream, place two peach halves facing together to resemble a whole peach, then drizzle over a few spoons of the raspberry coulis.
Fresh Raspberry Sauce
Accessories you need
A beautiful traditional marriage of two ingredients at their best in summer. No point making this at any other time of the year.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta