- 20 pieces Milk Arrowroot Biscuit
- 80 grams water
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 90 grams Butter
- 120 grams full cream milk powder
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 150 grams dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 package Chocolate Sprinkles for Rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 20 milk arrowroot biscuits in the TM bowl. With MC on crush for 3 seconds on speed 7. Place in bowl and set aside.
2. Without rinsing bowl (unless you desire to) place 80g water, 150g raw sugar, 90g butter, 120g full cream milk powder in the TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4
3. Add 2 tbsp butter and 100g dark chocolate (broken into pieces) into the TM bowl. Cook for 3 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 2.
4. Add reserved crushed milk arrowroot biscuits to the bowl. Add 150g of dessicated coconut and 2 tbsp of cocoa. Combine on Reverse for 30 seconds on speed 3. Allow to cool to room temperature.
5. Roll into balls with approximately 3cm diameter, place chocolate sprinkles in a bowl and roll balls in the chocolate sprinkles to coat
Notes: Eat immediately or refrigerate to serve cold. Will freeze, however some sprinkles will fall off
Gluten Free variation: Use Leda Gluten free milk arrowroot biscuits to substitute. ise whole packet to replace 20 biscuits and use gluten free chocolate sprinkles or coconut to coat.
I will upload a Dairy Free version soon
*** use a whole packet of biscuits for a more biscuity flavour ***
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble