- 125 grams Golden brown caster sugar, brown treacle sugar
- 125 grams Self Raising Flour
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 Eggs.
- 125 grams cocoa
- 125 grams Pink Colouring
Recipe is created for
Mill Brown treacle sugar 1min - at speed 9
Add Self Raising Flour, Butter and Eggs
Mix for 20 sec at speed 5
Split mixture in half - remove half
Add Cocoa to half the mixture, 20 seconds at speed 5
Put Chocolate mixter into a baking tray.
Add the other half of mixture into the mixing bowl and add pink colouring, mix for 20 sec on speed 5
Put pink mixture into another backing tray
Bake for 20min at 180'c
Find small glass jars - cut cooled cake to fit glass jar, half chocolate and half pink, add ribbon to jar, great for kids partys
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies