- 1-2 package Lattice Biscuits
- 150 g sugar
- 400 g Milk
- 300 g cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 g cornflour
- 60 g Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar in TMX bowl, and grind on speed 9 for 5 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and cook on 80 degrees for 15 minutes at speed 4. Increase temperature to 100 degrees and cook for 7 minutes at speed 4.
Line a square tin with baking paper or foil, so that it extends up all four sides of the tin. Place your lattice biscuits to fit the bottom of the tin. Pour custard over biscuits, spreading it out nice and smooth. Layer more lattice biscuits over the top of the custard (you can pop it in the freezer for the first 30-40 minutes to speed up the chilling process but don't forget to take it out and place in the fridge.)
Once cooled, spread top of slice with icing of your choice!
I made this before bed and let it set overnight and iced it in the morning
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oat and Date Bites
- Potato Soup
- Veg Momos Recipe