- 2 package Marshmallows Pink and White, Jumbo Size
- 1 package rice bubbles, large size
- 60 grams Butter, plus some for greasing
- 1 package chocolate chips, Milk/Dark
- 2 dashes Red,Green Food Colouring
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease and line 21 cm baking tin and set aside.
Place 180g or 2 cups of white marshmallows into mixing bowl
Add 20g butter
Mix for 30sec, temp 60, speed 1-2 (marshmallows should be melted and combined with butter if not mix for 20 Sec more on same settings)
Add 2-3 drops of green food colouring
180g or 2 cups of rice bubbles
Mix together on speed 2 in reverse for 20 sec or until combined.
Then empty ingredients into well greased baking pan and press firmly towards the side of the pan. remembering to oil your hands well.
Rinse and dry bowl
Repeat step one without the food colouring
then add this micture to the pan again pressing firmly down towards the side
Rinse and dry bowl
Add 200g or 21/2 cups of pink marshmallows to mixing bowl
Add 25g butter
1-2 drops of red food colouring
mix on reverse 30sec, temp 60, speed 1-2
add 180g or 2 1/2 cups rice bubbles
Mix on reverse speed 1-2 for 15 sec until combined
once combined add mixture to pan
pour into the centre of the pan and flatten out
Then add the choc chips
Refidgerate unitl set
When forming the watermelon display oil your hands so that it becomes less sticky.
Use a 21 cm baking pan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE