- 250 grams plain flour
- 125 grams Butter Cubed, cold
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 50 grams water, chilled
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 200C and grease a flan tin
- 2. Place flour, butter, salt, sugar in thermomix, speed 6 for 10 seconds.
- 3. Add chilled water, set thermomix to knead on interval for 45 seconds.
- 4. A ball of dough should form, add more water to bind if necessary.
- 5. Wrap dough in glad wrap and chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
- 6. Once chilled, roll dough on a lightly floured surface and press into flan tin.
- 7. Prick pastry base several times with a fork.
- 8. Place baking paper over the top of pastry and line with rice/chic peas for blind baking.
- 9. Bake in oven for 12 minutes.
- 10. Take off baking paper and bake for another 10 minutes.
- 11. Allow to cool in tin.
for more recipes visit www.dearbabyg.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles