- 250 grams plain flour
- 125 grams Butter Cubed, cold
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 50 grams water, chilled
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 200C and grease a flan tin
- 2. Place flour, butter, salt, sugar in thermomix, speed 6 for 10 seconds.
- 3. Add chilled water, set thermomix to knead on interval for 45 seconds.
- 4. A ball of dough should form, add more water to bind if necessary.
- 5. Wrap dough in glad wrap and chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
- 6. Once chilled, roll dough on a lightly floured surface and press into flan tin.
- 7. Prick pastry base several times with a fork.
- 8. Place baking paper over the top of pastry and line with rice/chic peas for blind baking.
- 9. Bake in oven for 12 minutes.
- 10. Take off baking paper and bake for another 10 minutes.
- 11. Allow to cool in tin.
for more recipes visit www.dearbabyg.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free