- 180 grams white sugar
- 1 lemon, flesh only, no white pith
- 2 nectarine, white nectarines prefered, fruit only, no seed
- 2 Pink Lady apple, fruit only, no core, no seeds
- 500 grams ice cube
- 500 grams cold water, prefered fridge water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 15 sec/speed 10.
2. Add lemon, white nectarines and pink lady apples and chop 10 sec /speed 5.
3. Add ice cubes and cold fridge water then blend 1 min 30 sec/ gradually to speed 9 with aid of spatula.
4. Pour into iceblock molds, set in freezer for 2-3 hours or over night.
White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Feijoa Paste
- Quick feijoa jam
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Fig and Apple Jam
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)