- 3 tbsp Whiskey of your choice, (1.5 ounces)
- 150 g water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 x 1 cm ginger
- 1/4 portion lemon juice
Recipe is created for
1. Chop garlic and ginger on spd 8 for 3 secs. Scrape down sides of bowl before next step.
2. Add all other ingredients and heat for 5 mins, 90C and on speed
3. Once its heated, mix for 10 secs on speed 9. Scrape down bowl before resting.
4. Let it rest for 3 to 5 mins before serving.
5. You can strain the liquid if you do not wish to have the garlic and ginger pieces in your drink, or you drink entire contents.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Toasted Granola
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread