- 3 tbsp Whiskey of your choice, (1.5 ounces)
- 150 g water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 x 1 cm ginger
- 1/4 portion lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
1. Chop garlic and ginger on spd 8 for 3 secs. Scrape down sides of bowl before next step.
2. Add all other ingredients and heat for 5 mins, 90C and on speed
3. Once its heated, mix for 10 secs on speed 9. Scrape down bowl before resting.
4. Let it rest for 3 to 5 mins before serving.
5. You can strain the liquid if you do not wish to have the garlic and ginger pieces in your drink, or you drink entire contents.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Chickpea Pie with Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- GF vegan buckwheat bread