- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garam marsala
- 1 pinch Ground Chilli, (add more or less to taste)
- 500 grams chicken breast or thigh fillets, cubed
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, (or 3 tsp crushed garlic)
- 25 grams Butter
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 250 grams cream, (add more or less to taste)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mix the spices together in a mixing bowl then add cubed chicken meat, toss to coat, and set aside.
2. Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop 5 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and saute 3 mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
4. Insert butterfly. Add chicken and saute for 5 mins, 100 deg, speed 1
5. Add tomato paste and cream and simmer gently for 5 mins, 100 deg, speed 1, with the simmering basket on the top to stop the sauce from splashing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma