- 700 g chicken breast, diced
- 70 g parmesan
- 8 Basil leaves
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 sprig parsley, leaves only
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 20 g vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 g mozzarella, In 1cm cubes
- 80 g sundried tomato strips
- 10 slice proscuitto
- Salt and pepper
- 300 g chicken breast, diced
- 15 g ginger
- 80 g onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g vegetable stock concentrate
- 20 g Evoo
- 100 g corn kernals
- 1 can Creamed Corn
- 20 g cornflour
- 1 egg white
- 1000 g water
- soy sauce, To Serve
- Sliced Spring Onion, To Serve
- 20 g white wine
- 30 g cream
- 20 g cornflour
- 40 g mustard
- 10 g vegetable stock concentrate
- Salt and pepper
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parmesan, garlic and herbs into jug and grate 10 seconds / speed 8. Set aside.
Place chicken into jug and mince with Turbo function / 2 seconds. Repeat if neccesary. Add breadcrumbs, egg, parmesan mix, stock, salt and pepper and combine 10 seconds / speed 5.
Onto your ThermoMat, lay out proscuitto. Spread chicken mixture onto proscuitto to form a large rectangle. Into the middle of your chicken, space out cheese and sundried tomato. Using your ThermoMat, roll up to form a loaf and squeeze tightly to secure.
Put meatloaf onto Varoma Tray.
Once meatloaf has finished, keep warm in ThermoServer.
Place a small jug or bowl onto Thermomix and pour 200g of soup into jug/bowl. Set aside.
Return Thermomix jug to Thermomix and add both corns, cornflour and chicken from the Varoma Bowl and cook 4 miniyes / 100 degrees / speed 2. This will cause some of the chicken to shred through your soup.
Set 30 seconds / 100 degrees / speed 2 and while cooking, pour egg white through the hole in the lid.
Set soup aside into ThermoServer or serve immediately.
Pour remainder of soup mixture (that was set aside in your small jug or bowl) back into Thermomix jug. Add Creamy Sauce ingredients and cook 5 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 4.
Pour sauce over meatloaf to serve.
Assembly of Meatloaf, Sauce and Soup
Accessories you need
Add any vegetables to the Varoma bowl and Varoma tray when cooking meatloaf that you would like to serve with your dinner. I added brocolli, beans and carrots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)