THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 165ml coconut milk
- 1 TBSP of coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 TBSP veg stock paste
- 1 tsp of tumeric
- 1 leek
- 300g Pumpkin - peeled and cubed
- 2 chicken breast
- 2 Zucchinni chopped or in ribbons
- 2 Carrots chopped or in ribbons
- 2 TBSP of cahews
- 1 Pinch of chilli flakes
- corrinader optional
8Recipe is created for
Place the onion, garlic and ginger in the TM bowl. Process for 5sec speed 6. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the coconut oil or olive oil and sautee for 3min, 100deg, speed 2
Press you scales button and add the coconut milk, now top up with water until your scales reach 500g. Add the veg stock paste and tumeric. Now add the pumpkin and leek to the steamer basket, put the lid on.
Now for the varoma prep!
Place the chicken in the varoma on the tray, season well. ( I normally chop the breasts up to feed 4 people.)
Cook for 17min, varoma temp, speed 2.
add the vegies to the varoma basket and cook for a further 5min.
Remove the varoma once cooked you can keep the chicken warm in thermoserver.
Remove the lid and use the spatula to tip the pumpkin and leek into the TM bowl.
Process for 1min at speed 6 slowly taking it up to speed 9.
serve the pumpkin soup, but leave enough to cover the blades.
add the cashews and chilli flakes, corriander (optional), process again for 1 min speed 6 slowly increasing to speed 9.
this will be used to dress the chicken and veg (served after the pumpkin soup)
Instead of carrot and zuchinni you can change to any steamed veg you like.
Check out //www.facebook.com/TheThriftyTT
or search for us
The Thrifty Thermomix Therapist
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Curried tuna and pasta