- 300 g coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 25 g olive oil
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 cm fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped in half
- 250 g rice, rinsed
- 700 g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 500 g Vegetables, peeled into strips or chopped finely
- 1 lime
- 25 g tamari
- 20 g oyster sauce
- 15 g brown sugar
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, for serving
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add the garlic, ginger and onion to the mixing bowl and chop for 5 Seconds/Speed 5. Scrape down from the sides of the bowl. Add the Olive oil and sauté for 2 Min /100C/ Speed 2.
- Add the coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, 200g Water and Vegetable Stock Paste to the bowl. Insert the steaming basket and weigh rice in. Remove basket then rinse till clear then add back into the Mixing Bowl. Put the lid on the mixing bowl and set the Varoma on top. Add the chicken to the Varoma dish and cook for 10 Minutes/Varoma Temp/Speed 2.
- Add the vegetables to the Varoma tray. Cook for a further 14 Minutes / Varoma Temp/Speed 2.
- Remove the Varoma and the rice and place all into the ThermoServer to keep warm. Remove the Kaffir lime leaves from the liquid in the bottom of the mixing bowl and discard. Add the juice of 1 lime, tamari, oyster sauce, sugar, chilli (optional), cashew nuts, salt and pepper and blend for 1 Minute / Speed 9.
- Pour over the chicken and serve with the coriander.
*Revised as per comments.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Chocolate Semifreddo