- 2 centimetre ginger
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons Raw Sugar (brown)
- 1 tablespoon Tapoica Flour, gluten free
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 2 garllic cloves
- 500 grams Beef fillet, cubed
- 200 grams onion
- 40 grams macadamia oil
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vingar
- 1 tablespoon Seasame oil
3h 32minPreparation 3h 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place ginger, egg, tamari, sugar, tapioca flour, bicarb & garlic into mixing bowl. Chop 5sec/speed 8.
Place beef into large bowl, pour marinade on top. Marinade for 1-3hours. Clean and dry bowl.
Place onion, macadamia oil into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides. Saute 4min 30 sec/ 100 deg/speed 1.
Add beef & marinade, sambal oelek (if adding), sherry, chinese 5 spice, rice wine vinegar & sesame oil cook 15 min/100 deg//.
Let rest 10min
This recipe is a variation of Mongolian beef by thermobrooke
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover