- 1 clove garlic
- few sprigs parsley
- few sprigs thyme
- 4 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g Mushrooms sliced
- 100g water
- 120g sour cream
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 100g white wine
- 60g tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 800g Chicken fillets, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, quartered
- black pepper to taste
Place garlic, parsley, thyme and spring onions into mixing bowl and chop for 3 sec / speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 3 min / Varoma/ speed1.
Add sliced mushrooms, water, sour cream, stock concentrate, wine, tomato paste, mustard and cornflour. Cook for 6 min/ 100C/Reverse / speed soft.
Add chicken, asparagus and season with pepper. Cook for 10 min / 100C / Reverse / speed soft.
Serve with rice if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)