THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 kg pork belly, cut into 3cm cubes
- 2 tsp thick soy sauce
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Chinese wine
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Ground Coriander
- 1 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 1/2 onion, peeled
- 1.5 tbsp fermented soy beans, rinsed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 25 g oil
- 8-10 pieces dried shitake mushrooms, soaked
- white pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Marinate pork belly in large bowl using soy sauces, sugar, Chinese wine, sesame oil and cornflour for 15 mins (or longer if possible)
Place garlic, coriander, ginger, onion and soy beans into mixing bowl and chop 30 secs/speed 6.
Add cinnamon stick, oil and sauté 3 mins/Varoma temp/speed 1.
Add marinated pork, sliced mushrooms and cook 5 mins/Varoma temp// (speed 1).
Add enough water to just cover pork, cook for 15 mins/Varoma temp// (speed 1).
Cook for further 45 mins/100C// (speed 1) or until pork is tender.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Serve with steamed rice.
Babi Pong Tay
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)