- 2 litres water
- 3 pieces Short cut bacon1
- 1 tomato
- 2 eggs
- 2 pinch Garlic Salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Fill the jug the 2l mark.
2. Place bacon in the varoma dish (don't cover all the wholes).
3. Slice the tomato in half. Place in the varoma tray.
4. Sprinkle each half with garlic salt.
5. Set time 15mins, temp varoma speed 2.
6. place the eggs in the basket, place basket in the bowl, place varoma dish on. Set time to 4min & 30 sec varoma temp, speed 2.
7. use the spatula to remove the basket. Rinse eggs under cold water. Peel the eggs.
8. Serve on toast and enjoy.
I use room temp eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles