THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 0.5 brown onion, cut into pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 600 g Beef mince
- 0.5 jar Teriyaki Marinade Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 120 g bread crumbs
- 10 Middle Bacon Rashers
- 2-3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1-1.5 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 750 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion in the bowl, MC on, speed 5, 3 sec.
- Scrap down the sides. Add olive oil. MC on, 100°C, speed 1, 2 mins.
- Add mince, sauce, eggs & bread crumbs. MC on, speed 3, 30 seconds.
- Lay 8 pieces of bacon, 4 across x 2 down, so they are overlapping eachother on a greased sheet of aluminium foil. Place mince mix in the middle forming a log. Wrap bacon around it. Place last 2 pieces of bacon on the top to cover any holes. Wrap the log in the foil and place in the bottom Varoma tray.
- Add water to bowl, MC on, Turbo, 1 sec. Place Varoma, without top tray, with lid on, on. Varoma, speed 1, 15 minutes.
- Place pieces of potato into steaming basket, place into bowl, replace varoma. Varoma, speed 1, 20 minutes.
- Remove varoma and basket. Empty bowl. Place potatoes into bowl. Mix speed 4 to desired consistancy (approx 20 secs).
- Slice meatloaf and serve with potatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)