- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 800 g chuck or blade steak
- 2 medium carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 40 g balsamic vinegar
- 400 g tin diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 200 g water
- 30 g plain flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Large Sweet Potato, chopped into cubes
Recipe is created for
Place onion & garlic into TM bowl and chop for 1 sec/speed 7
Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add oil and cook for 3 mins/varoma/speed 1
Add beef and cook for 5 mins/varoma/reverse/speed soft
Add carrots, thyme, balsamic vinegar, tinned tomatoes, stock concentrate, water, flour and salt & pepper.
Cook for 40-60 mins/100 degrees/reverse/speed soft.
Add sweet potato through the hole on the top of the lid when you have 20 min cooking time left.
Beef, Balsamic and Tomato Stew
Cooking time for meat may vary depending on the cut of meat you are using, cooking for 60mins will ensure that you have a lovely tender meat.
Service with either brown/white rice or mashed potato.
Keep your stew nice and hot in the thermoserver while cooking your side dish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun