- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 800 g chuck or blade steak
- 2 medium carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 40 g balsamic vinegar
- 400 g tin diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 200 g water
- 30 g plain flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Large Sweet Potato, chopped into cubes
Recipe is created for
Place onion & garlic into TM bowl and chop for 1 sec/speed 7
Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add oil and cook for 3 mins/varoma/speed 1
Add beef and cook for 5 mins/varoma/reverse/speed soft
Add carrots, thyme, balsamic vinegar, tinned tomatoes, stock concentrate, water, flour and salt & pepper.
Cook for 40-60 mins/100 degrees/reverse/speed soft.
Add sweet potato through the hole on the top of the lid when you have 20 min cooking time left.
Beef, Balsamic and Tomato Stew
Cooking time for meat may vary depending on the cut of meat you are using, cooking for 60mins will ensure that you have a lovely tender meat.
Service with either brown/white rice or mashed potato.
Keep your stew nice and hot in the thermoserver while cooking your side dish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Kazza’s Bolognaise Pasta sauce
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER