- 1 onion, Halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 20 grams oil
- 3-6 tbsp curry powder to taste
- 500 grams Chicken Thigh or Breast Fillet, Trimmed
- 1 can Mango slices in syrup 425g, With the Syrup
- 1 can 270ml coconut milk or cream
- 1 package Frozen steam veg or Fresh par boiled
- salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Chop onion and garlic SP 7, 5sec.
2. Add oil. Saute 2 mins, SP 1, 100C
3. Add Curry powder 2 min, SP 1, 100C
4. Add Chicken 30sec, or until coated.
5. Add Mango, Coconut Milk and Frozen or fresh Veg 15min, 100C
6. Check on consistency. If needed give a couple of minutes more with the MC off.
Serve with Rice, pappadums and natural yoghurt.
Accessories you need
For the curry I made i used 2 tbsp of the curry powder. This was quite Mild for myself and husband, Next time I will Use 4 tbsp. Remeber it does depend on the type of Curry powder you use. Keens Brand is Best and you don;t need as much. stick with the 2 Tbls
Just check and ajust to your own taste. I dont eat hot Foods but found 2tbsp of Keens Curry almost untastable. so will Differ on Brand
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Jaffa Truffles
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots