- 1 onion, Halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 20 grams oil
- 3-6 tbsp curry powder to taste
- 500 grams Chicken Thigh or Breast Fillet, Trimmed
- 1 can Mango slices in syrup 425g, With the Syrup
- 1 can 270ml coconut milk or cream
- 1 package Frozen steam veg or Fresh par boiled
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Chop onion and garlic SP 7, 5sec.
2. Add oil. Saute 2 mins, SP 1, 100C
3. Add Curry powder 2 min, SP 1, 100C
4. Add Chicken "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" 30sec, or until coated.
5. Add Mango, Coconut Milk and Frozen or fresh Veg "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" 15min, 100C
6. Check on consistency. If needed give a couple of minutes more with the MC off.
Serve with Rice, pappadums and natural yoghurt.
Accessories you need
For the curry I made i used 2 tbsp of the curry powder. This was quite Mild for myself and husband, Next time I will Use 4 tbsp. Remeber it does depend on the type of Curry powder you use. Keens Brand is Best and you don;t need as much. stick with the 2 Tbls
Just check and ajust to your own taste. I dont eat hot Foods but found 2tbsp of Keens Curry almost untastable. so will Differ on Brand
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken