- 1 onion, Halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 20 grams oil
- 3-6 tbsp curry powder to taste
- 500 grams Chicken Thigh or Breast Fillet, Trimmed
- 1 can Mango slices in syrup 425g, With the Syrup
- 1 can 270ml coconut milk or cream
- 1 package Frozen steam veg or Fresh par boiled
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Chop onion and garlic SP 7, 5sec.
2. Add oil. Saute 2 mins, SP 1, 100C
3. Add Curry powder 2 min, SP 1, 100C
4. Add Chicken 30sec, or until coated.
5. Add Mango, Coconut Milk and Frozen or fresh Veg 15min, 100C
6. Check on consistency. If needed give a couple of minutes more with the MC off.
Serve with Rice, pappadums and natural yoghurt.
Accessories you need
For the curry I made i used 2 tbsp of the curry powder. This was quite Mild for myself and husband, Next time I will Use 4 tbsp. Remeber it does depend on the type of Curry powder you use. Keens Brand is Best and you don;t need as much. stick with the 2 Tbls
Just check and ajust to your own taste. I dont eat hot Foods but found 2tbsp of Keens Curry almost untastable. so will Differ on Brand
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Hot Cross Buns
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites