- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 6 button mushroom
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 4 tablespoons frozen peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 sheets fresh lasagne
- 100 g grated cheese
1. Add onion, garlic, carrot, mushrooms and capsicum to TM bowl. Chopped on speed 6 for 2-3 seconds. Be careful not to over chop of it can become too watery.
2. Add oil and cook for 3min, Veroma, soft speed.
3. Add minced beef and cook for 8min, 100 degrees, soft speed.
4. Add tomato paste, woschestshire sauce, chili sauce as well as salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5min, 100 degrees, soft speed
With one minute to go add frozen peas.
Once cook layer between sheets of lasagne and top with 100g grated cheese. Bake for 20minutea in a 180 degree oven.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce