- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 6 button mushroom
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 4 tablespoons frozen peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 sheets fresh lasagne
- 100 g grated cheese
1. Add onion, garlic, carrot, mushrooms and capsicum to TM bowl. Chopped on speed 6 for 2-3 seconds. Be careful not to over chop of it can become too watery.
2. Add oil and cook for 3min, Veroma, soft speed.
3. Add minced beef and cook for 8min, 100 degrees, soft speed.
4. Add tomato paste, woschestshire sauce, chili sauce as well as salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5min, 100 degrees, soft speed
With one minute to go add frozen peas.
Once cook layer between sheets of lasagne and top with 100g grated cheese. Bake for 20minutea in a 180 degree oven.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies