- 400 g Beef rump steak, Cut into cubes (2-3cm)
- 200 g broccoli, Chopped roughly (2-3cm)
- 200 g carrots, Peeled, chopped roughly (2-3cm)
- 200 g sweet potato, Peeled, chopped roughly (2-3cm)
- 1 Red apple, peeled, core removed, chopped into quarters
- 30 g Butter
- 220 g water, plus more if required
- 1). Place beef into mixing bowl and Turbo/2 Sec (2 times). Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2). Place broccoli, carrot, sweet potato and red apple into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/Speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3). Add reserved beef steak, butter and water and cook 25 mins/100°/Speed 2.
4). Blend 2 min/Speed 1-9, increasing speed gradually from speed 1 to speed 9 or until very smooth. Depending how old your child is, you can reduce the speed, to be more chunkier.
5). Freeze into little individual portions, and then pop out into a bowl, and microwave prior to serving, checking the temperature before giving to your baby. If neccesary, you can stir through some water or milk to get the correct consistency that suits your baby.
Accessories you need
This recipe is very versatile, you can swap out the ingredients to suit you and your babies needs, you can also increase/decrease quantities depending what ingredients you have. Just making sure you keep to the maximum quantity of your bowl; TM31 = 2Ltrs, TM5 & TM6 = 2.2Ltrs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Dog Biscuits
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot