- 1 Garlic clove, peeled
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 brown onions, small, roughly chopped
- 400 g Beef mince
- 420 g Can Heinz Condensed Minestrone Soup
- 4 sheets Puff pastry, partially thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Place onion and garlic in TMX bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and saute for 5 minutes 100 deg speed 2.
Add mince and brown for 8 minutes, varoma temperature, ,
Remove to another bowl and add soup and stir until well combined. Set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Cut 1 pastry sheet into 4 squares. Place 2 tablespoons of mince mixture into the centre of each square. Fold pastry over filling to form a triangle. Press pastry edges together with a fork to seal. Repeat with the remaining pastry squares and mince mixture.
Place triangles on prepared trays. Brush triangles with egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and puffed.
Recipe converted and adapted from SFI July 2007
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits