- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot, cut into 3-4 pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3-4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon stock paste, (I use vegetable)
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Barbecue Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 egg
- 600g Beef mince
- 40g plain flour, of your choice - I use spelt
- 50g bread crumbs, of your choice or rice crumbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic into bowl and chop for 4 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
2. Add carrot and chop for 4 sec, speed 8.
3. Add zucchini and chop for 3 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
4. Add stock paste, tomato, barbecue and Worcestershire sauces, mixed herbs, egg, bread crumbs and flour. Mix 5 seconds, speed 4.
5. Add mince and mix 15 seconds, speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat until all combined.
6. Shape into balls and flatten slightly. I make about 14 normal size or 25 mini. Cook on BBQ or in frying pan. Serve in burger bun/roll with salad and chutney/sauce.
If you want to make your own bread crumbs do so before step one.
You may also want to mince your own beef, do this after the bread crumbs before you start the recipe.
I generally make mini patties/burgers and make sliders for a quick and easy week night meal. Everyone can put what they want in the roll/bun!
When I cook the patties in the frying pan I line it with baking paper so I don't need to fry them in oil.
Burgers freeze well raw or cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Custard Cross Buns