- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot, cut into 3-4 pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3-4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon stock paste, (I use vegetable)
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Barbecue Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 egg
- 600g Beef mince
- 40g plain flour, of your choice - I use spelt
- 50g bread crumbs, of your choice or rice crumbs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place onion and garlic into bowl and chop for 4 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
2. Add carrot and chop for 4 sec, speed 8.
3. Add zucchini and chop for 3 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
4. Add stock paste, tomato, barbecue and Worcestershire sauces, mixed herbs, egg, bread crumbs and flour. Mix 5 seconds, speed 4.
5. Add mince and mix 15 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat until all combined.
6. Shape into balls and flatten slightly. I make about 14 normal size or 25 mini. Cook on BBQ or in frying pan. Serve in burger bun/roll with salad and chutney/sauce.
Accessories you need
If you want to make your own bread crumbs do so before step one.
You may also want to mince your own beef, do this after the bread crumbs before you start the recipe.
I generally make mini patties/burgers and make sliders for a quick and easy week night meal. Everyone can put what they want in the roll/bun!
When I cook the patties in the frying pan I line it with baking paper so I don't need to fry them in oil.
Burgers freeze well raw or cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- EASY CHICKEN CURRY
- Savoury mince pie (adapted from Culinary Ginger)
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- GlazBro Silverside
- Chicken Parma balls
- Mexican Monday
- Carbonara Chicken FIlo Parcels
- Ray's Chicken Coconut Curry
- Moroccan Lamb pizza topping
- Sausages in Onion Gravy
- Tori's honey mustard chicken and veg
- Cajun Risoni with Chorizo
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Meat Free Burger Patties
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Spicy bean soup
- Spinach ricotta star
- Raspberry & Lime Friands
- Sweet Potato & Broccoli Savoury Pancakes (BLW friendly)
- Garlic Rice
- Choke Gnocchi
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Fennel Soup