THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 650 g eye fillet beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 40 g Port
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram, dried
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 sprigs of continental (flat leaf) parsley
- 30 g honey
- 30 g lemon juice
- 30 g white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- handful of snow peas or sugar snaps
- 50 g pistachio nuts
- 1 shallot, quartered
- 80 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 100 g TM mayonnaise
1.Rub beef with oil, salt and pepper. Sear quickly in a hot pan, until evenly browned. Place seared beef into Varoma dish.
2. Add 750g water to TM bowl. Place Varoma into position, then cook for 15-25 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 3. (Cooking time will depend on thickness of beef, and doneness required) Allow beef to rest.
3. Add port, mustard, horseradish and marjoram into clean TM bowl. Mix for 6 seconds on speed 6. Pour over beef and chill until ready to serve.
4. Slice beef, and discard marinade before serving.
1. Place pistachio nuts, shallot, spinach and TM mayonnaise into TM bowl, and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
2. Serve Pistachio Mayonnaise with sliced beef fillet and Crisp Summer Salad.
Crisp Summer Salad
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Chiang mai noodles
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Raw Kebbe
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)