- 1 --- onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, fresh and peeled
- 2 centimetre Ginger, peeled
- 20 grams Coconut or olive oil
- 500 grams Beef, cut into strips
- 20 grams apple cider vinegar, (or white wine vinegar)
- 50 grams soy, tamari or coconut amino sauce
- 10 grams sesame oil
- 5 grams arrowroot flour, (or GF corn flour)
- 20 grams Coconut sugar or rapadura, (optional)
- 1 capsicum red, cut into strips
- 3 --- Shallot stalks, cut into 2cm pieces
- sesame seeds (optional), to garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic and ginger into TM bowl and chop 3 secs/sp7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add coconut/olive oil and beef strips to TM bowl and stirfry 7min/120deg/Rev/Sp1. Scrape down sides of bowl and stir.
Add all remaining ingredients except sesame seeds (if using) and cook 5min/120deg/Rev/Sp1.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds to garnish (if using) and Serve with Cauliflower rice, rice or mashed potato and steamed vegetables.
Just as delicious with lamb strips.
To cook in TM31 use Varoma temperature.
Small amount of quick cooking veggies can be steamed in varoma at same time. Alternatively place Beef Hot Pot into Thermoserver to keep warm whilst cooking cauliflower rice, rice, mash or steamed veggies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Scallion chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream