- 1 onion, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 jar salsa (300g)
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder, or less depending how hot you like
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 can kidney beans drained
- 100 grams Frozen Corn
Place onion and garlic in bowl and mix on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Add zucchini and mix on speed 7 for 3-5 seconds.
Add oil and cook at speed 1, 4 mins, 100 degrees.
Add jar of salsa, tomato paste, raw sugar, chilli powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, smoked paprika, balsamic vinegar, vege stock and sliced mushrooms.
Put raw mince in basket and put on top of rest of ingredients.
Cook speed 1, 10 mins, varoma, .
Break mince up in basket, cook further 10 mins, speed 1, varoma, .
Tip mince out of basket into TM jug. Add drained kidney beans and frozen corn, cook further 5 mins, 100 degrees, .
Serve on a bed of corn chips topped with cheese.
Place under the grill until cheese has melted, and top with sour cream and guacamole!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Quince relish for Irina
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce