- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 Zucchinis
- 300 grams Tin Tomatos or fresh tomatos
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 1 quarter cup of water
- 2 tablespoons taco mix
- 100 grams Red kidney beens
- 500 grams Beef mince
Cut Onion, Zuchinis & Carrots into smaller pieces and place with Garlic and kindey beans into bowl and puree SPEED 8 for 13 seconds.
Add Tin Tomatos, Vegetable Stock and Oil. Varoma Speed 2 for 2 minutes
Add Mince, water and taco mix. Varoma Speed 2 for 20 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken