- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 eschalots, peeled and halved
- 2 long red chillies, halved
- 1/2 tbsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tbsp tamarind paste
- 15 g Shredded coconut
- 2 stalks lemongrass, chopped
- 5 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 2 cm piece of galangal, peeled and grated
- 30 g palm sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 40 g water
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 star anise
- 400 g coconut milk
- 800 g Beef Chuck Steak, chopped into 2cm pieces
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- coriander leaves to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place the garlic, eschalots, chilli, coriander, cumin, tamarind, coconut, lemongrass, kaffir lime, ginger, galangal, palm sugar, oil and water into TM bowl and process for 10 secs on Speed 7.
Cook for 2.5 mins on 100C, Speed 1.
Add coconut milk, bay leaves and star anise. Cook for 5 mins on 100C, Speed 1.
Add the chuck steak and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 60 mins, 100C, Reverse, Speed Soft.
Top with coriander and serve with rice.
From Donna Hay Magazine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Balinese Peanut Sauce - Bumbu Pecel
- Dutch Ginger and Almond Slice
- Tomato, Pesto and Parmesan Risotto
- Mandarin, Macadamia and Polenta Cake
- Macadamia, White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
- Italian Ricotta Cheescake
- Moroccan Beef
- Lemon and GInger Steamed Chicken
- Lime and Lemongrass Chicken
- Peach and Almond Tart
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth