- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 small green chilli
- 2 cm piece ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup beef stock or water
- 4 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic, onion, chillies and ginger 5secs on Speed 5.
Scrape down and add oil. Saute 2mins Varoma Speed 1.
Add spices and cook 2 mins Varoma Speed 1.
Add beef and cook 10 mins Varoma
Add tomato, stock and salt and cook 10 mins Varoma . Add spinach in last few minutes.
Serve with rice and a dollop of yoghurt on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake