- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 small green chilli
- 2 cm piece ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup beef stock or water
- 4 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic, onion, chillies and ginger 5secs on Speed 5.
Scrape down and add oil. Saute 2mins Varoma Speed 1.
Add spices and cook 2 mins Varoma Speed 1.
Add beef and cook 10 mins Varoma
Add tomato, stock and salt and cook 10 mins Varoma . Add spinach in last few minutes.
Serve with rice and a dollop of yoghurt on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)