- 1 brown onion, halved
- 500 g Beef, rump, tenderloin, strips
- 30 g ghee or oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, more if you like it spicy
- 20 gram apple cider vinegar
- 50 gram water
- 50 gram tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 100 gram sour cream, Dairy free, see link for recipe
Chop onion speed 7 3secs
Add ghee or oil, parprika, cayenne, saute 3mins, Varoma, speed 1
Add beef, cook 10 mins, 100 degrees, rev, speed 1
Add remaining ingredients, cook 10mins, 100 degrees, rev, speed 1
Serve with cauliflower mash.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins