- 1 brown onion, halved
- 500 g Beef, rump, tenderloin, strips
- 30 g ghee or oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, more if you like it spicy
- 20 gram apple cider vinegar
- 50 gram water
- 50 gram tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 100 gram sour cream, Dairy free, see link for recipe
Chop onion speed 7 3secs
Add ghee or oil, parprika, cayenne, saute 3mins, Varoma, speed 1
Add beef, cook 10 mins, 100 degrees, rev, speed 1
Add remaining ingredients, cook 10mins, 100 degrees, rev, speed 1
Serve with cauliflower mash.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover