- 30 grams Butter
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 clove of garlic
- Half red capsicum
- 500-800g diced beef, Quantity depends on how many you are feeding
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon paprika
- 8 mushrooms, Small
- 50ml water, Or red wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons Thermomix stock concentate
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3/4cup sour cream
- 1cup Peas or beans, Frozen, optional
1. Melt butter 100 degrees, 3 mins, speed 1
2. Add onion, capscicum, and garlic. Chop 3 secs speed 7.
3. Cook 100 degrees, 3 mins, speed 1
4. Sprinkle flour and paprika over meat to coat
5. Add to bowl and cook 100 degrees, 5 mins, speed 1
6. Add mushrooms, water, juice and stock concentrate
7. Cook 100 degrees, 15 mins, speed 1
8. add tomato paste, sour cream and green vegetables if using
9. Cook 100 degrees, 5 mins, speed 1
10. Serve with rice or pasta.
i quarter my mushrooms as I love chunky mushrooms but cut to your desired size. If you cut really small they will desintegrate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken