- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Passata Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- 60 grams breadcrumbs (premade in Thermomix)
- 1 egg
- 15 grams soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Make breadcrumbs by breaking frozen bread in to pieces and chopping for 10 sec speed 6. Set aside
Chop carrots and zucchini into rough wedges.
Add to thermo, carrots, zucchini, garlic and onions, 10 sec speed 7
Combine all ingredients, including breadcrumbs and mix 10 sec speed 8
Roll in to balls and cover with plain flour
Cook in fry pan or on BBQ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce