- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Passata Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- 60 grams breadcrumbs (premade in Thermomix)
- 1 egg
- 15 grams soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Make breadcrumbs by breaking frozen bread in to pieces and chopping for 10 sec speed 6. Set aside
Chop carrots and zucchini into rough wedges.
Add to thermo, carrots, zucchini, garlic and onions, 10 sec speed 7
Combine all ingredients, including breadcrumbs and mix 10 sec speed 8
Roll in to balls and cover with plain flour
Cook in fry pan or on BBQ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Beef and vegetable stew
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Cheat's Satay
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Mini Meatloaves with Pancetta (Donna Hay clone)
- Paleo Beef Burgers