- 1 large onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 35 gram roughly chopped proscioto
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcester Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Arrowroot
- 250-300 grams sliced mushroom
- 600-800 gram diced beef
- 130 gram Organic Tomato Paste
- 150 gram beer
- 2 tsp Veg Stock Paste
- 130 gram water
- 120 gram sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- serve of buttered linguine pasta
1. add to TM onion, garlic, proscioto. chop sp5 5 secs. add coconut oil and cook for 5mins sp1 Varoma.
2. add cayenne, paprika, arrowroot and beef. cook varoma 2mins
3. add beer cook varoma 5mins
4 add dijon, worcestershire,mushroom, tomato paste, veg stock, salt and pepper and water. cook 60mins 90degrees
5. add sour cream cook 90degrees 30mins.
6. serve with pasta or your preference of a side
use either a chuck steak, cassorole, blade beef
Depending on how big you have cut your beef you may need a extra 30mins till it is super tender. Just test at the end and add more time of needed.
i used a hahn super dry beer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese
- Tuna and Chickpea dip