- 1 onion, whole, peeled
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g chopped or diced tomatoes, I use tinned
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, about 30 to 40 g
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 140 g tomato paste
- 500 g Beef mince
- 70 g red wine
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add whole, peeled onion to bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7, MC in place. Scrape down sides of bowl
2. Add olive oil and cook 5 min/100 degrees/speed , MC in place
3. Add tomatoes, olives and parsley and blend 30 sec/speed 5 slowly increasing to speed 9, MC in place
4. Add vegetable stock paste, tomato paste, beef mince and red wine and cook 25 min/100 degrees//speed 1, with the simmering basket sitting on lid (this allows more steam to escape but prevents splashes). Check the sauce after a couple of minutes to ensure the mince is being incorporated. If not, then break it up with the aid of the spatula and continue cooking.
5. Serve and enjoy!
To add a bit of heat and give it a Mexican feel, add 2 small finely chopped chilis after step 4, then stir 2 min//speed 1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- LCHF, Paleo Chilli Cauliflower Rice
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- Paleo, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free Banana Ice Cream
- Meat and three veg
- LCHF Cauliflower Mash
- Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream (Dairy free, Sugar free, Nut free)
- LCHF Creamy Cauliflower Rice
- Dairy free, Almond milk chocolate panna cotta (using home made almond milk)
- LCHF Roasted Cabbage Soup