- 1000 g Beef Chuck Steak, diced into 2cm chunks
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 chilles
- 2 cm chunk ginger
- 1.5 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder, (leave out if you want it milder)
- 400 g tin toms (diced)
- 250 gram Coconut Milk (Light)
- 2 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 250 g frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
add garlic, ginger, chillis, onion. Chop 5 sec, speed 6.
add timeric, cumin, ground coriander, chilli powder and 2 Tablespoons of olive oil. 4 mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
add tin tomatoes and beef chuck steak chunks. 40mins, 100 deg, , speed 1.
add potato chunks, frozen peas and coconut milk. 20mins, 100 deg, , speed 1.
Serve with rice and popadums.
If you make this the day before, and store in the fridge the flavours will be better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- African Peanut Soup
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma