- 1000 g Beef Chuck Steak, diced into 2cm chunks
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 chilles
- 2 cm chunk ginger
- 1.5 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder, (leave out if you want it milder)
- 400 g tin toms (diced)
- 250 gram Coconut Milk (Light)
- 2 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 250 g frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
add garlic, ginger, chillis, onion. Chop 5 sec, speed 6.
add timeric, cumin, ground coriander, chilli powder and 2 Tablespoons of olive oil. 4 mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
add tin tomatoes and beef chuck steak chunks. 40mins, 100 deg, , speed 1.
add potato chunks, frozen peas and coconut milk. 20mins, 100 deg, , speed 1.
Serve with rice and popadums.
If you make this the day before, and store in the fridge the flavours will be better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Beef fajitas
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Leek Cumin lamb cutlet
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Chicken Shawarma
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry