- 500 grams glutinous rice, (I use sushi rice)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 65 grams spring onions, cut into pieces approx 2cm
- 2 red chilli deseeded, cut into strips
- 25 grams peanut oil
- 600 grams pork rashers, cut into strips approx 1.5cm
- 65 grams soy sauce
- 450 grams bamboo shoots, canned or pre-cooked, cut into strips 1x2cm
- 150 grams tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 25 grams sugar
- 400 grams water
- 25 grams rice wine
- 3 pinches white pepper
6h 53minPreparation 6h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place glutinous rice into simmering basket. Rinse with cold water until water is clear. Pour approximately 1500g water into a bowl and soak glutinous rice for 6-8 hours.
1. Place garlic cloves, spring onions and red chilli into mixing bowl, chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
2. Add peanut oil, saute 3 min/varoma/speed 1.
3. Add pork strips and soy sauce, cook 10 min/Varoma//.
4. Add remaining ingredients into mixing bowl. Decant glutinous rice into Varoma dish poking a hole in the middle for the steam to get through. Place Varoma into position, cook 40 mins/Varoma//.
Recipes are from Travelling with Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Peanut butter