- 2 onions
- 65 grams Butter
- 500 grams Chuck Steak
- 400 grams water
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Worshestire sauce
- 2 --- Beef stock cubes crumbled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add peeled and halved onions to "Closed lid" and chop 6 seconds speed 5.5 MC on. Scrape down sides of "Closed lid"
- Add butter and sauté 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1 MC off
- Add all other ingredients and cook for 60 mins 100 degrees slowest speed reverse "Gentle stir setting" MC on
- Cook for 20 mins 100 degrees slowest speed reverse "Gentle stir setting" MC off. Place simmering basket on top to avoid splatter.
- Cook 15 mins steaming temp slowest speed reverse "Gentle stir setting" MC off. simmering basket
- Serve on a bed on mash, sweet potato mash or rice. Mash soaks up all the yummy sauce perfectly but if you prefer a thicker sauce you can thicken with some cornflour. Alternatively you can just increase meat to 1kg (it makes delicious pie filling).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD (recipe makes two loaves)
- EGG FREE banana muffins
- Seed crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Marshmallow slice
- EASY CHILLI CON CARNE
- CREAMY CHICKEN & CORN SOUP
- LEMON MERINGUE CHEESECAKE
- EASY BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins