- 2 onions
- 65 grams Butter
- 500 grams Chuck Steak
- 400 grams water
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Worshestire sauce
- 2 --- Beef stock cubes crumbled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add peeled and halved onions to and chop 6 seconds speed 5.5 MC on. Scrape down sides of
- Add butter and sauté 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1 MC off
- Add all other ingredients and cook for 60 mins 100 degrees slowest speed reverse MC on
- Cook for 20 mins 100 degrees slowest speed reverse MC off. Place simmering basket on top to avoid splatter.
- Cook 15 mins steaming temp slowest speed reverse MC off. simmering basket
- Serve on a bed on mash, sweet potato mash or rice. Mash soaks up all the yummy sauce perfectly but if you prefer a thicker sauce you can thicken with some cornflour. Alternatively you can just increase meat to 1kg (it makes delicious pie filling).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD (recipe makes two loaves)
- EGG FREE banana muffins
- Seed crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Marshmallow slice
- EASY CHILLI CON CARNE
- CREAMY CHICKEN & CORN SOUP
- LEMON MERINGUE CHEESECAKE