- 500g beef or lamb mince
- 40g Australian Native Dukkah
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small handful parsley
- 1 egg
- salt (to taste)
1. You will need to make the recipe for Australian Native Dukkah first
2. Place garlic and parsley in Thermomix bowl and chop 3sec/sp7
3. Add mince, dukkah, egg and optional salt. Combine 10sec/Reverse/Sp7
4. Using wet hands shape into 12 small/8 medium sized burger patties (refrigerate until ready to use)
5. Heat a little light olive oil in a pan and gently fry your burgers until cooked through.
* Serving Suggestion - serve on sourdough buns with tomato, lettuce and my Mountain Pepper Mayo
You will find the Australian Native Dukkah and Mountain Pepper Mayo recipes on the Thermomix Recipe Community for Thermie and Louise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake