- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 120 g onions, Cut into qtr’s
- 60 g olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 400 g canned black beans, Approx 1 can - rinsed & drained
- 120 g tomato paste, Approx 1 tub
- 435 g Refried beans, Approx 1 can
- 30-40 g taco seasoning, Adjust to tastes
- 70 g water
- 100-150 g grated cheese, Adjust to tastes
- Corn chips, To serve
- Guacamole, To Serve
- sour cream, To serve
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- • Pre-Heat Oven - 180 degrees
• Place garlic into mixing bowl, add measuring cup into lid & Chop - 4 seconds - Speed 4
• Scrape Down Sides
• Place 120g onion (quartered) into mixing bowl.
• Add 20g olive oil & put splash guard in place
• Sauté: 3 mins - Max Temp - Speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
• Remove Splash Guard & insert Measuring Cup
• Chop - 4 seconds - Speed 5.
• Add 250g beef mince.
• Add 20g olive oil
• Insert Measuring Cup - Cook - 5 minutes - Max Temp - "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 1
• Place into spare bowl & put to the side
• Repeat Mince Step with another 250g mince & Olive Oil
• Once cooked place with other reserved mince
• Add 1 can of black beans (drained & rinsed)
• Insert MC - Chop - 3 sec - speed 5
• Add in reserved mince & onions. Stir in using spatula
• Add 120(ish) Tomato Paste & 70g water
• Add 30-40g Taco Seasoning
• Insert MC - Cook - 3 Minutes - 100 degrees - "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 1
• Once cooked. Place mixture into oven proof tray (approx 25x25 - high wall)
• Top with refried beans & spread out
• Sprinkle on grated cheese
• Pre-Heat oven 180 degrees
• Cook in the oven 180 for 10-15 or until cheese is melted
• Serve by scooping onto plate of corn chip/ & with guac & sour cream to taste.
Accessories you need
Make sure you have available oven safe tray. Approx 25x25 with medium to high walls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Masala Curry
- Chilli Con Carne
- CHICKEN BEAN & CORN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Chicken and Pesto Baked Meatballs
- South Indian Chicken Curry
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce
- Berubut Masak Lemak Chilli Api
- Mel’s Veggie Packed Chunky Bolognese
- Moroccan-style Chicken with Olives and Preserved Lemons (No Tagine req'd)
- Michael's Chicken Bake
- Chicken Tikka Masala