- 120 g Colby or Cheddar Cheese, (grated or block)
- 250 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese Block
- 1 tbsp YIAH Chive and onion dip mix, (of you don't have any sub for 1/2tbsp dried or fresh chives and 1/2 tbsp dried onion
- 1 tsp Homemade chicken stock paste
- 6-8 Rashers of Bacon, finely diced
- 1 tsp YIAH HERB AND GARLIC DIP MIX, Or sub for just dried garlic and herbs
- 1 Cup Panko Crumbs, for LCHF use Almond Meal
- 1/4 Cooked bacon mix
- 1/2 tbsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 plain flour, For LCHF use Coconut Flour
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Cut bacon into small cubes and fry on stove until brown and crunchy.
In TM bowl add cubed block cheese and grate for 5 seconds speed 8.
Add cream cheese and rest of filling ingredients including 3/4 of the bacon.
Blend together on speed 4 reverse for 20 seconds or until combined. Set aside in separate bowl.
In a clean TM bowl (or just make sure you have scraped out as uch of the filling as possible) put in the rest of the cooked bacon and blitz 5-10 seconds turbo.
Season all sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Carefully cut a pocket through the side of the chicken breast in order to create a cavity. Stuff the cavity with a generous spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and press around the edges of the chicken to seal it in. Repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
In 3 separate bowls add flour to 1, eggs to another and the rest of the coating mixture to the last bowl (panko, bacon crumbs & salts). Dip the stuffed chicken in the flour, shaking off excess, then the egg, then the panko and bacon mix. Repeat with the remaining Chicken.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry the chicken for about two minutes, then flip and cook for another two minutes or until nicley browned on both sides. Remove from heat and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked Serve with veggies! Kids will devour them and so with your partners!!
*FOR LCHF FRIENDLY VERSION SUB THE PANKO CRUMBS FOR ALMOND MEAL AND FLOUR FOR COCONUT FLOUR and serve with LCHF frienly veggies.
Come visit my facebook page facebook.com/essentiallivingmumma for more recipes and healthy living topics.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Healthier Home Made Garlic Salt
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Best Thermomix Mashed Potato - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Mushroom & Sun-dried tomato Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Best Easter Egg Hot Chocolate - Essential Living Mumma
- Hidden Veggie meatballs in napoli sauce - Essential Living Mumma
- Sugar Free Strawberry & Blueberry Coconut Muffins - Lunchbox friendly - Essential Living Mumma
- ZUCCHINI & SPINACH LUNCHBOX SLICE/QUICHES - ESSENTIAL LIVING MUMMA
- LCHF Friendly Cheesy Garlic Butter - Essential Living Mumma