- 400 grams rice
- 500 gram chicken breast sliced
- 1/2 --- onion
- 30 grams oil
- 250 grams button mushrooms sliced
- 1 --- green capsicum julienne style
- 500 grams Milk
- 50 grams flour
- 50 grams Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- - pinch Nutmeg
Recipe is created for
1. Put 400g rice in rice basket as per EDCB, put varoma on top of TM bowl add sliced chicken into varoma tray. Cook on Varoma temp 16 min speed 4. 5 minutes before end of cooking quickly move chicken around. When finished set aside put rice in thermoserver to keep warm.
2. Put 1/2 onion into TM bowl 3 seconds speed 7. Scrape down sides. Add 30 grams oil saute 3 min 100 degrees speed 1. Add mushrooms plus capsicum and cook 3 min, 100 degrees speed 1. Set aside
3. Make Bechamel Sauce as per EDCB. When finished add everything (except rice) into TM bowl 6 min, 90 degrees, reverse speed 1, Serve on bed of rice. Enjoy
If you have children (or husbands) who wont eat capsicum or mushrooms when you do final step instead of reverse speed 1. Do 6 min on speed 4 and they wont be able to tell whats in it...... Still delicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)