- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Peeled and Halved
- 30 grams oil
- 1 tablespoon EDC Chicken Stock Concentrate
- 100 grams water
- 300 gram Carton Pure Cream
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 600 grams Chicen, Cubed into 2cm x 2cm
- 250 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sheets ready rolled puff pastry, Or see EDC to make your own!
- 30 grams melted butter
Put Garlic and Onion in TM Bowl and Chop 3 seconds / speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add Oil and Saute with MC OFF for 5 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1
Add remaining Filling ingredients and cook 15 minutes / 100 degrees / / with MC OFF and basket on lid to prevent splatter
Preheat oven to 200*C
Line large pie dish with 2 sheets of Puff Pastry
Pour in Filling and top with the remaining puff pastry and brush with the melted butter
Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until pastry is cooked and golden brown.
Allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This filling recipe is also great served ontop of home made fettuchini or gnocchi and topped with grated parmasen cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish