- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Peeled and Halved
- 30 grams oil
- 1 tablespoon EDC Chicken Stock Concentrate
- 100 grams water
- 300 gram Carton Pure Cream
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 600 grams Chicen, Cubed into 2cm x 2cm
- 250 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sheets ready rolled puff pastry, Or see EDC to make your own!
- 30 grams melted butter
Put Garlic and Onion in TM Bowl and Chop 3 seconds / speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add Oil and Saute with MC OFF for 5 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1
Add remaining Filling ingredients and cook 15 minutes / 100 degrees // with MC OFF and basket on lid to prevent splatter
Preheat oven to 200*C
Line large pie dish with 2 sheets of Puff Pastry
Pour in Filling and top with the remaining puff pastry and brush with the melted butter
Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until pastry is cooked and golden brown.
Allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Accessories you need
This filling recipe is also great served ontop of home made fettuchini or gnocchi and topped with grated parmasen cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Curried Sausages
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken