- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Peeled and Halved
- 30 grams oil
- 1 tablespoon EDC Chicken Stock Concentrate
- 100 grams water
- 300 gram Carton Pure Cream
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 600 grams Chicen, Cubed into 2cm x 2cm
- 250 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sheets ready rolled puff pastry, Or see EDC to make your own!
- 30 grams melted butter
Put Garlic and Onion in TM Bowl and Chop 3 seconds / speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add Oil and Saute with MC OFF for 5 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1
Add remaining Filling ingredients and cook 15 minutes / 100 degrees / / with MC OFF and basket on lid to prevent splatter
Preheat oven to 200*C
Line large pie dish with 2 sheets of Puff Pastry
Pour in Filling and top with the remaining puff pastry and brush with the melted butter
Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until pastry is cooked and golden brown.
Allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This filling recipe is also great served ontop of home made fettuchini or gnocchi and topped with grated parmasen cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce