- 20 grams fresh chives, (or any other fresh herbs you like)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 1 zuchinni, roughly chopped (I peel mine for fussy kids, but peeling is not necessary)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon stock powder of your choice, (either chicken or vegetable stock powder, either one is fine)
- 100 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 250 grams breadcrumbs
- 500 grams Lean chicken mince
- Plain flour for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chives in Thermomix bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Add garlic, onion and zuchinni to bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add salt, pepper, stock powder, parmesan and breadcrumbs to bowl. Mix 5 seconds, speed 6.
Add chicken mince to bowl and mix 30 seconds, speed 3 or until well combined.
Form into patties and roll in flour lightly. Place in fridge for 30 mintues.
Cook the patties in a fry pan or barbeque until well browned and cooked through.
Enjoy in a burger, or on their own with a side of mash and steamed veg.
**Extra veggies can be added or substituted for the zuchinni.
**If your mixture is dry, an egg may be required for example if you change the veg (say a carrot instead of a zuchinni), however I find with 1 zuchinni that the mixture is wet enough and so no egg is needed.
**If you make this recipe please leave me a comment and rating so that others can try it too
**Feel free to join my facebook page Aussie TM5 Thermomixer for more recipes and tips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- LCHF CHOCOLATE WALNUT KETO FUDGE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS